5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Door panel speaker addition

Th8785

Reaction score
So, being that I decided against the higher end stereo options which I would have swapped anyway I'm looking to see if anyone has cut the door panel to add the mid higher in the door like the hk stereos have? Or if anyone has a link on the stock speaker grill so I can at least make it clean if I try to. I'm almost thinking it's molded to the panel but maybe worth a shot. Thanks in advance

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Maybe find a wrecked 1500 that had the HK and grab the door panels? I wonder if there is any kind of marking on the inside of the door panel where the opening would've been and you could cut that.

Th8785

Reaction score
I've been looking for door panels as that was first thought. Being so new tho prices are pretty high, and none local so shipping as well would be rather expensive. Could just do some custom work but I'm a tad scared to put a new truck under the knife

Users who are viewing this thread