5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Door Panel Push Pins

jpearceTX

Reaction score
I have had to take my 2022 Ram 1500 Laramie door panels off a couple of times. No matter how careful I am I always end up breaking a panel push pin. Now I have to take the passenger panel off again as it sounds like the plastic push pin is rolling around in the door.

Does anyone have any tricks or suggestions on what can be done to reduce the chance of breaking a pin?

I do my best to make sure all the pins are lined up the best I can.

There has to be a trick to doing this :)

Jake1050

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. I bought some of these

6505878AA (copy and paste into amazon) thinking thats what was inside the door panels. They are not the same that were in my truck door panels, but may work. The ones I saw in the door panel was more of a two-piece design. I don't know if the ones I bought would still work (just minus the piece that goes in the holes of the door frame. I did end up breaking at least one but since its bolted on and solid I'm not going back in until there is a need to because I will probably break more. I would like to order more if I find out the exact ones that I need or get confirmation that the ones I bought will work fine.​

FM45

Reaction score
Here---

-=FM45=-

Users who are viewing this thread