5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Door panel push pin replacements and other push pins

Jake1050

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to replace all the door speakers and I want to have some replacement door panel plastic push pins on hand just in case. I've also had the tail lights off and mangled those two (per side) plastic pins pretty good. Can someone tell me what kinds of spare pins are good to have on hand specifically for the doors and tail lights? I'd hate to have one snap in half and have to put the door panel back together because I don't have the part on hand only to have to go in again and break something else.

blackhawk

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to replace all the door speakers and I want to have some replacement door panel plastic push pins on hand just in case. I've also had the tail lights off and mangled those two (per side) plastic pins pretty good. Can someone tell me what kinds of spare pins are good to have on hand specifically for the doors and tail lights? I'd hate to have one snap in half and have to put the door panel back together because I don't have the part on hand only to have to go in again and break something else.

This has worked for me with other vehicles: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XTZ7PSF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Users who are viewing this thread