5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

door open with the accessories on - how to disable the chime?

kd908070

Reaction score
Hi all,
When the accessories/run on and the door open, there is the very loud chime every second. How can I disable it?
I know the trick with the door latch, but I like to disable it completely.
Thanks,

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Hi all,
When the accessories/run on and the door open, there is the very loud chime every second. How can I disable it?
I know the trick with the door latch, but I like to disable it completely.
Thanks,
Check Youtube, there's instructions there but it s in your settings. That is one thing I haven't done yet . Thanks for the reminder.

kd908070

Reaction score
Please share me the instruction how to do it. This isn't the same with the seat belt reminder chime. Thanks

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Please share me the instruction how to do it. This isn't the same with the seat belt reminder chime. Thanks
Sorry, I mistakenly thought that's what this was for. Thanks for waking me up LOL. I don't know how to disable the door chime permanently.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Sorry, I mistakenly thought that's what this was for. Thanks for waking me up LOL. I don't know how to disable the door chime permanently.
Id un solder it off the board if i could find it or cap the little opening in it to muffle the sound. But my wife talks so much i barely hear it sometimes. So much so i make her sit in the back seat, the dog sits up front.

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Id un solder it off the board if i could find it or cap the little opening in it to muffle the sound. But my wife talks so much i barely hear it sometimes. So much so i make her sit in the back seat, the dog sits up front.
What can I say I asked her for a Belgium Malinois puppy one year and , well the dog takes charge and sits where he wants to. LOL...

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Well, that's really "ruff, ruff!" 🐶

Users who are viewing this thread