5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Door Handle "chrome" trim missing. Where can I find a replacement?

Dentam

Reaction score
Got home and noticed the plastic "chrome" trim on one of my back seat door handles has fallen off. I'm having a hard time finding this piece for sale. Any idea where to locate one? The only items I seem to find online are complete door handle replacements. Second pictures shows the handle with the trim missing (2019 1500 Big Horn crew cab).

IMG_5978.jpg IMG_5977.jpg

Gitter

Reaction score
Dang that stinks!

From the pic, it looks like that piece is just glued on. You would think it'd be attached more securely since these are parts that are used constantly (at least on the driver's side).

Hopefully you can find a recently totalled Ram at a junk yard that you can pull this piece off of.

Dwaynebworth

Reaction score
Dang that stinks!

From the pic, it looks like that piece is just glued on. You would think it'd be attached more securely since these are parts that are used constantly (at least on the driver's side).

Hopefully you can find a recently totalled Ram at a junk yard that you can pull this piece off of.
And we cry “buy American!”.

Users who are viewing this thread