5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Door Ajar Sensor

Ground Swell

Reaction score
Looking for a little help/advice here. I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie. My power running boards are not opening for the rear driver side door. Works fine for the other three doors. Pretty sure it's something to do with the door ajar sensor as the rear dome light doesn't turn on either. Anyone ever have an issue with this and have a recommended fix?

Looking for a little help/advice here. I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie. My power running boards are not opening for the rear driver side door. Works fine for the other three doors. Pretty sure it's something to do with the door ajar sensor as the rear dome light doesn't turn on either. Anyone ever have an issue with this and have a recommended fix?
The door switch is inside the door, located on the door latch. Need to take the door panel off and check the wiring and/or the latch itself. To replace it, you have to remove both door panels, the outer and the inner, not bad but time consuming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back