5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Hate It, But Too Many Unresolved Issues. I'm Out.

dmodem

Reaction score
Through all of the issues with warm A/C where the compressor, temp. sensor, and refrigerant were replaced with no discernible difference, the vibrations above 70 mph where several Hunter balances never fully eliminated the issue, and being left for dead in my garage 3 times where it was towed to the dealer, and they could find no issue other than telling me to start it every day or so or possibly it was my microwave waking up a module which drained the battery, I'm sorry to say I've sold the beast of burden and it disappeared tonight after only clocking 13,700 miles.
I'll miss the fantastic interior, and I'm not anti-Ram - just anti-the early model builds for a few years until Fiat can work out the multiple bugs. Take care to all of you and take care of those Rams! I'm out (at least for a few years).

jmyler

Reaction score
It’s a shame when it happens to you. Unfortunately it happens with every manufacturer. Hence the lemon law I suppose.

Last edited:

dmodem

Reaction score
I sold it outright because it was our 3rd vehicle., rarely used, and problematic. I also have a '17 Tahoe with 36k miles, and I've never had one issue with it to date. Good luck to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online