5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dome light/interior light when door is opened

jdl440

Reaction score
Is there a way to make the interior lights come on when the doors are opened? I searched the settings and the forum but didn’t see anything.

Is this supposed to happen? Do I have some issue with my truck?

Thanks

dyelife

Reaction score
So funny man....I am trying to figure out the same damn thing. For all the details they put into the cabin, I hope they didnt overlook the basics. Please keep me posted!

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On my truck, its in the overhead console. There is a button with a picture of the truck with a door open. When it is off, the little LED is lit. Press the button to extinguish the LED and set it so the lights come on when the door is open.

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
On my truck, its in the overhead console. There is a button with a picture of the truck with a door open. When it is off, the little LED is lit. Press the button to extinguish the LED and set it so the lights come on when the door is open.
Beat me by mere seconds!

I just spotted that switch last weekend when I was playing with the sliding rear window.

OC.13

Reaction score
I hate to admit it but took me two weeks to find it on center console! Dealer turns them off so batteries don't run down.

Users who are viewing this thread