5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

doing homework

Thr33BlindMice

Reaction score
hey guys, not sure if I should post this here or on the Suspension sub-forum....but here goes.

Soon, I would want to run a 18x9 wheels, and 295/70r18 tires....this I am pretty sure I want to run. (dont know the offset yet, but I definitely dont want the tires sticking out.)

Now...I dont know which will work...my goals are not to sacrifice the ridings, spend less money as I can, and dont want no trimmings and rubbings.

1. Will running the 295/70r18 as is on the truck work? currently on the truck are a set of 275/65r18
2. Will running the 295/70r18 with a Readylift 2" in the front work?
3. Or running the Readylift 3.5" SST.... (this works for sure, I have seen them...but obviously it's the most expensive out of my 3 choices)

Please chime in. I can use your knowledge. Cheers!!!!

Thr33BlindMice

Reaction score
Dug around on the forum a bit and also watched "Tony The Truck Guy" channel on youtube.
Option 2 will fit the 295/70/18, better yet you dont even have to swap out the UCA (save $450).. also you can just run a regular top strut spacer from motofab, does not require strut/coil disassembly like the Readylift kits (less work), and the ride feels the same.

Dynamite

Reaction score
Im running 285/65R20 stock wheels 20x9 with MotoFab 2in leveling and stock ucas no rubbing no trimming no issues

20200205_134257.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread