5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dog ramp for rear floor?

Kone

Reaction score
Anyone find a dog ramp that's a good fit for easy entry to backseat area? I bought the one from Weathertech but it was too long when unfolded (longer than it needs to be) and bulky overall. Ideally don't need anything too long or over-built for what is a pretty short height imho.

thanks.

834k3r

Reaction score
Anyone find a dog ramp that's a good fit for easy entry to backseat area? I bought the one from Weathertech but it was too long when unfolded (longer than it needs to be) and bulky overall. Ideally don't need anything too long or over-built for what is a pretty short height imho.

thanks.
Following.

I looked at the WeatherTech ramp and thought about getting it; saw your comment and now I'm glad I haven't (Procrastination for the win!).

Kone

Reaction score
Last edited:

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score

thanks.
Yes, mine worked great. My dog passed away but I will look up the brand later. It held the weight of a 75 pound dog with no flex.

Kone

Reaction score
Last edited:

Ex_dutch

Reaction score
Im happy with the Weathertech… dont think it’s too long, but I have a lift and taller tires (3” total).

Kone

Reaction score
Im happy with the Weathertech… dont think it’s too long, but I have a lift and taller tires (3” total).
Thanks. I guess I just felt it was longer/bigger than it needed to be (for oem floor height) and I didn't want to deal with handling it all the time. YMMV

Kone

Reaction score
I bought this one off Amazon (for half price) so small investment and can return if I no like. Will report back here with pics.
Works good. Now just need to fashion some sort of "holder" for when not in use.
390142E4-A9C9-4E94-B75A-5EEAA00587D2.jpeg

84BE137D-9D3C-4A0F-BFFE-05802CBB1430.jpeg

Gipraw

Reaction score
We use the Pet Loader and it works great. We have giant breed dogs (Mastiffs 200+ lbs).

Thanks for the link. I’ve been looking for something for my big guy, a Great Pyrenees/ St. Bernard mix, and hadn’t seen this one yet.

Kone

Reaction score
How long is that one? I'll need one to reach the seats (I don't fold up my seats, because one of my dogs does not like not being able to see outside). I'll need extra length to reduce the incline.
It won't reach the lowered seats. It just reaches the floor perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread