5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dog bench for entire back seat?

Soundchasr

Reaction score
Hey all:

I'd like to use the entire back seat area (seat and foot area) for the dogs to lay. Previously I built something. See attached.
Has anyone found something that can be purchased or gone through the process of building something that they'd be willing to share?

Thanks for the help! 20191025_143341.jpg

DeanM2

Reaction score
That's actually REALLY nice! Though I think my dog would prefer some padding.

DeanM2

Reaction score
What is it you, or your dogs, don't like about the one you already made?

Soundchasr

Reaction score
What is it you, or your dogs, don't like about the one you already made?
That was for a Tacoma. I have a 1500 now. I could build another but if something that can be purchased exists that would be great.

Shorty1315

Reaction score
I've been looking to build one. If you dont want to build againg I've seen a few on Etsy for purchase, but they are pricey.

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
There isn't anything that I've seen, every time I search all I get are seat cover results

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Several members have made platforms. One, I think he was around Atlanta, was even trying to give his away for free a while back.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Several members have made platforms. One, I think he was around Atlanta, was even trying to give his away for free a while back.
That’s me! Yes, I’ve still got a DIY dog platform I’m giving away for free. It sits on top of the seats, though. This gives your dog a better view out the windows.

Soundchasr

Reaction score
That’s me! Yes, I’ve still got a DIY dog platform I’m giving away for free. It sits on top of the seats, though. This gives your dog a better view out the windows.

I was debating whether to have mine on top of the seats or not. Do you have an pictures of yours you could share?

Users who are viewing this thread