5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Your Truck Have A Name???

Mister 4x4

Reaction score
I'm not keeping the name, but I called it "Blue Thunder" when speaking with my wife recently. Not sure how many remember the movie of the same name in the 1980s.
Only one of my favorite all-time movies. Except for some cheesy early-'80s references and the horrible special effects for the F-16s, that movie is solid and still holds up (IMHO).

The TV series however... not so much.

djjr50

Reaction score
I find the name Ramona for a truck to be hilarious. Story behind that name?
I find some characteristic of the trucks make or model to influence the name. My 07 F150 was 'Effie' (Ef-One Fifty said really fast and dropping certain consonants).

Ramona is my first 'Ram' truck. It was the best I could muster because 1500 doesnt give me many options. I consider all of my vehicles to be feminine, hence Ramona.

cclove

Reaction score
Curious how many people give their truck a name. Mine, being a maximum steel, my kids instantly named Max. He is part of the family. Never referred to as the Ram, or the truck....always as Max. It's kind of hilarious.
Yes, Ramesses...

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, before I traded him in, his name was hydro.

Other notables in my house…Charger name is jazzmine, and Jeep name is sarge.

bdda91c575a401a6821d465b07818d26.jpg

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online