5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Your Truck Have A Name???

Kaderast

Reaction score
Curious how many people give their truck a name. Mine, being a maximum steel, my kids instantly named Max. He is part of the family. Never referred to as the Ram, or the truck....always as Max. It's kind of hilarious.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
There was a huge thread on here just like this. Mine is Black Pearl.

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Esmeralda. Or Ezzy for short.

The story is my wife had a crazy dream I was fooling around with the maid (we have never had a maid btw). Since I got punched in the arm for a dream, I jokingly named the maid Esmeralda. I then years later bestowed the title to my truck, which has led to an infinite amount of junior high humor if you are aware of the maid dream background.

Mister 4x4

Reaction score
My wife calls mine "Clifford." Guess why ("the Big Red Dodge"). (funny... it doesn't say 'Dodge' anywhere on it, though) LOL!

Last edited:

RollTideRamMan

Reaction score
Well, I traded a green F150 called "Kermit the Ford", had a red Indian Chieftain called "Reba" but nothing has come to mind for the truck. Ram bo seems to easy. Hope it doesn't turn out to be %@##*(*%^%*!!!

RollTideRamMan

Reaction score
Sold the Indian Motorcycle, figured I needed a hemi so I wouldn't have to surrender my "man card".

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Looks like we will either be calling it "Your truck" meaning my wife's truck. Or we will call it the Laramie since we already have another (Dodge) Ram truck.

But I do have a truck with a name. It's my 1984 Chevy C30 one-ton. Back when I was a private contractor, it was one of two environmental drilling machines we had. And the guys that ran it thought it was possessed like in the move Christine. They named it "Bertha" and they said it only liked me and hated them. They would come in the office claiming it wouldn't run right. I would go out in the warehouse and she would purr like a kitten. :unsure:

Drill19July2019_04.jpg

BlueMoose

Reaction score
Moose, because he's big, beautiful, and surprisingly agile.

Attachments

• 20210611_164659.jpg
    20210611_164659.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 18

bskubon

Reaction score
2bc784a55353de4a4f03bb667f55cc1a.jpg

Grand kids named this one Papa Smurf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread