5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does warranty cover this?

Alejandro_Andretti

Reaction score
The Driver seat in my BTS looks like it’s coming apart.. before it gets worst I wonder in the dealership will replace it.

I know it’s not that bad but warranty is ending in 10k miles or less then a year..

Attachments

• 00E024BD-193D-4257-9C3E-CD11BA6F7DEB.jpeg
    00E024BD-193D-4257-9C3E-CD11BA6F7DEB.jpeg
    266 KB · Views: 78

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
It may not be bad enough for them to actually replace it but take it in and see what they say. I have heard of people getting the seat cover replaced because its torn at the stitching.

Alejandro_Andretti

Reaction score
It may not be bad enough for them to actually replace it but take it in and see what they say. I have heard of people getting the seat cover replaced because its torn at the stitching.
I have a appt Tuesday I will bring it up.. thanks for th reply!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You can try, but to me, that looks like something caught the seat and tore the chunk out. You can see it looks like a little flap. Not sure if you carry anything in your pockets that might have been sharp enough for that. I've seen other post pictures of the stitching actually tearing, but this definitely looks more like some object damaged the seat

Users who are viewing this thread