5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the rebel have the step

Reaction score
Does the 19-21 Rebel have the step to get into the bed?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yes I meant the kick down step, thanks for info

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

JJ_Rebel

Reaction score
My truck came with the kick-down step and I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but as it turns out I use it all the time!
I'm getting one for the passenger side just because I hate walking around to the driver side to use it (lazy, i know)

Maryland bowhunter

Reaction score
When I ordered my 2022 Rebel, I choose the "Bed Utility Group" as an option because I wanted the kick down step to get in and out of the bed. I also looked at some after market ones and it seemed more cost effective (some aftermarket steps cost almost as much as the BUG option alone). In that option you also get installed bed lights and two adjustable tie down rails in the bed. Happy with my step, somehow I think they should come standard on these trucks especially since other manufactures are including something similar to enter/exit the bed.

Reaction score
Amp Research makes the Kick Down step.you can find one on Ebay or Amazon pretty easy. I have not installed one just yet. There is also a factory one and some other brands I can't recall the name of that had them.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love that step, and would also like to have one on the passenger side, but it would have to match or my OCD wouldn't let it on my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/