5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the rear seat fold down?

19DR2500

Reaction score
I bought seat covers for my 2019 Ram 2500, new body style. I cannot get the top of seat cover in the rear on because I cannot get the seats to fold down. Do they fold down or is there a modification kit to make them folding?

Ronkartz72

Reaction score
If you have the reclining seat, recline them all the way and put the center console down. Reach behind the seats and there should be a small cord that you can pull to release the seat back. If you don't have the reclining seats or the folding console, I am nor sure what the process is.

BLAM

Reaction score
If you have the reclining seat, recline them all the way and put the center console down. Reach behind the seats and there should be a small cord that you can pull to release the seat back. If you don't have the reclining seats or the folding console, I am nor sure what the process is.

Thanks!!!

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you don't have the reclining seat they do not fold down. Only the bottoms come up.

Rjsacs

Reaction score
How do the bottoms come up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rjsacs

Reaction score
I have a 2019 bighorn 2500 and I don’t think the seat lifts up. Please tell me if they do or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Need to take the bolts off and remove the seats. they are not of the folding type.

Users who are viewing this thread