5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the non eTorque Hemi have start-stop?

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My Etorque has a 26 gallon tank as well. It was an no cost option when I ordered.

I dont even think it was an option, I'm almost 100% sure its the standard tank, at least it shows on my build sheet under standard and not listed in the options section

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I dont even think it was an option, I'm almost 100% sure its the standard tank, at least it shows on my build sheet under standard and not listed in the options section
26 is definitely not the standard tank for crew cab etorque. Do you think anyone would select the 23 gallon tank as an option? My Laramie crew cab etorque came with a 23 gallon tank. I think there are too many things that have changed since the first 2019 models started coming out to say what "standard" is for a lot of things on these trucks.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
26 is definitely not the standard tank for crew cab etorque. Do you think anyone would select the 23 gallon tank as an option? My Laramie crew cab etorque came with a 23 gallon tank. I think there are too many things that have changed since the first 2019 models started coming out to say what "standard" is for a lot of things on these trucks.
I believe 26-gal is standard on Longhorns and Limiteds with the eTorque HEMI (or at least it used to be). But to your point, it seems like there was a change between 2019 and 2020 model years with respect to eTorque giving you a 23-gal tank on certain models.

The Critic

Reaction score
I believe 26-gal is standard on Longhorns and Limiteds with the eTorque HEMI (or at least it used to be). But to your point, it seems like there was a change between 2019 and 2020 model years with respect to eTorque giving you a 23-gal tank on certain models.

4wd eTorque trucks came with a 23 gal tank. The 2wd eTorque trucks have a 26 gal.

LakesAZ

Reaction score
I have the 33 gal tank and this Start/Stop system with the eTorque is just as smooth as my Lexus Hybrid.

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My wife’s wrangler has it and the only time i like it is in the drive-thru. Nice to have that quietness when placing my coffee order, they probably don’t screw it up as often

Users who are viewing this thread