5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the Limited come with spray bedliner as standard?

Pnorth

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if a Canadian 2019 Limited comes with the spray bedliner as standard or if it is a part of the bed line group?

Last edited:

GoMango16

Reaction score
-$200.00 if you delete it when you order the truck......JB.

Last edited:

Pnorth

Reaction score
I guess what the confusion might be is that it becomes standard from Longhorn, according to the link alwi228 points too, and on the other models it is a part of the bed group package. I also see from this link that the lighting is included as well, so I guess the only left on the bed group would be the cargo hooks.

sgk

Reaction score
Would seem strange to pay to have it deleted then.

Ram pays you $200 if you delete the bedliner, but unless your stuck on a specific type of bed protection you will not find a better deal then $200

Pnorth

Reaction score
Ram pays you $200 if you delete the bedliner, but unless your stuck on a specific type of bed protection you will not find a better deal then $200

Ah, ok. Makes more sense, than paying to delete. Agree - seems like a hard deal to beat.

Users who are viewing this thread