5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does it fit?

PetePA

Reaction score
No, I'm not talking about OJs bloody glove.

Curious what phones everyone has and if they fit in the wireless charging area.

I have a pixel 6 pro and have a feeling it won't but it's gonna be a few months before I get my '25.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Some phones can be jammed in there, the taller and thicker the phone the harder it is.
My work phone is a pixel and it fits (I have a wireless coil under my case installed) I want to say it's like a 6a? I have it in an ebay odder box too.

Edit I have a Pixel 6a and it fits perfectly even with a huge case.
Any taller and would be harder to fit.
It goes flat in and slides down (very snug) and charges perfectly fine.

You can also turn your phone sideways to charge as long as you line up the coil.

Last edited:

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I will say my S22 Ultra does not fit fully with or without a case, I have to lay it on it's side.

Based on specs online, I would say your Pixel will not fit flat. You can have it touching on the top and standing up, but it will be canted forward and won't make contact with the charging base.

But you won't know until you stick your phone in a 2025, maybe they adjusted the space a bit that isn't noticeable in pictures.

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Galaxy S24 Ultra in an Otter box - turn it sideways and it fits just fine.. charges most of the time too.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
when I tried my iPhone 14 pro max with an otter box case it didn't fit completely in. but there was some rolled up trim in the bottom of the tray in my test vehicle. if that was removed it would have fit fine. just not sure if the charger will work with that rolled rubber trim removed? some have said turn it sideways I did not try that to be honest. but it kind of defeats the purpose of dual chargers if one is sideways the other wont fit.

Rambiss

Reaction score
I have a Pixel 8 A or Pro (whatever they want to call it now) and it barely fits upright. Can't charge though, as I have it in a cheap case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online