5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Delmonico Red show dirt?

jastevenson

Reaction score
I’ve had silver vehicles for most of my life. I almost never need to wash the car and it still looks clean.

How is Delmonico Red with regard to showing dirt? Some months, it rains almost daily in Florida, and I don’t want to go to the car wash all the time!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had silver vehicles for most of my life. I almost never need to wash the car and it still looks clean.

How is Delmonico Red with regard to showing dirt? Some months, it rains almost daily in Florida, and I don’t want to go to the car wash all the time!
Silvers/grays hide dirt, black is terrible at showing dirt, whites vary, and red is...average.

RPeezy

Reaction score
Mine is Delmonico Red, and I'd agree with what others have said. It's pretty average at showing dirt. Now, pollen is whole different matter.

thenrich

Reaction score
I have that color. The real diff is when it starts to get dirty the look is not near as deep or rich - hazy. When clean its pretty amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/