5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know who makes this roof rack/light bar mount

dsmgsx916

Reaction score
Westin Automotive, it’s their product showcase Ram. Not sure if the rack is in production yet, a good amount of the parts on that truck aren’t yet available. Check their website and input your truck details, should show you everything they have for it.

Sultanobaidan

Reaction score
I wonder if there will be a roof rack for panoramic sunroofs.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Westin Automotive, it’s their product showcase Ram. Not sure if the rack is in production yet, a good amount of the parts on that truck aren’t yet available. Check their website and input your truck details, should show you everything they have for it.
Interesting. They're just a little over a mile from my house and I walk past the office a couple times a month on my morning walks. I've never seen this vehicle there or even driving around town. I know I would have noticed it. They do have a 4 dr Wrangler out front with on tire up on a ramp.

NewTruckWhoDis

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I am also in search for more information on this roof rack. I contacted Westin and they claim is not theirs, but provided no info on who it is. There is a video from SEMA where you can see a little badge on the side that appears to say Westin. My guess is that they just never went forward with production. Sucks, it's a great looking roof rack.

Users who are viewing this thread