5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know the width of the 2019 Ram from tow mirror to tow mirror?

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't tried to pull my truck into the garage yet. Does anyone know what the width of the truck from mirror to mirror on the tows?

I'm hoping to be able to pull straight into the garage without having to fold the mirrors. I had tow mirrors on my Titan and could pull in without folding in the mirrors, but I think the Titan might have been slightly narrower than the Ram, and it looked (maybe it was an illusion) like the tow mirrors didn't stick out quite as far. I'm curious if anyone else has tried measuring the truck.

Thanks all!

ram1500BH

Reaction score
If it helps you, my garage is about 104” wide, and I do not have to fold the mirrors in if I park it perfectly. There’s very little room for error, maybe 2 inches on each side give or take. So I guess if i had to put a # on it I’d say around 100” wide, just by eyeballing it.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If it helps you, my garage is about 104” wide, and I do not have to fold the mirrors in if I park it perfectly. There’s very little room for error, maybe 2 inches on each side give or take. So I guess if i had to put a # on it I’d say around 100” wide, just by eyeballing it.
Thanks! I'll measure my garage door opening tomorrow. That's helpful!

joshrich

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll measure my garage door opening tomorrow. That's helpful!

Did you ever get a definitive answer? Just bought a new house and geting my Ram in the garage is looking like a very tight squeeze, and maybe not possible even if i folded the mirrors in :(

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you ever get a definitive answer? Just bought a new house and geting my Ram in the garage is looking like a very tight squeeze, and maybe not possible even if i folded the mirrors in :(
I never got a definite answer but I think the 100" estimate is about right. My garage opening is 105" and when I measured the truck plus the additional stick out of the mirrors I got about 100". I can only fit in with the mirrors out if I go exactly centered and even

Users who are viewing this thread