5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know of a smaller key FOB that could be used with the existing keyfob?

ohiojohn

Reaction score
Just got my new 2019 Ram, and fobs are way bigger than the fob from my 2015 Ram 1500 was, and I thought those were big. I am looking for something pretty small that I can where on my keychain on my belt all the time. Even if I have to leave the big fob in the truck all the time. Just something small that can unlock the doors that isn't enormous to carry around with me.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Just got my new 2019 Ram, and fobs are way bigger than the fob from my 2015 Ram 1500 was, and I thought those were big. I am looking for something pretty small that I can where on my keychain on my belt all the time. Even if I have to leave the big fob in the truck all the time. Just something small that can unlock the doors that isn't enormous to carry around with me.
Welcome to the forums.

Seriously doubt it. I agree they are on the larger side, thought prob because they pack some many functions on one device.
I would gamble to say that we are stuck with what we've got.

Users who are viewing this thread