5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge & RAM Brands Dominate The 2021 J.D. Power APEAL Study!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Dodge & RAM Brands Dominate The 2021 J.D. Power APEAL Study!​

Ram 1500 Takes Home Top Spot In Large Light-Duty Pickup Segment...​

1631808480580.png

For the second straight year, the Dodge and RAM brand have taken a one-two finish in the 2020 J.D. Power Automotive Performance Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study™. This year, the brands finished in the same order with the Dodge brand taking the top spot. This comes hot off of the news, that both brands did extremely well with the J.D. Power’s Initial Quality Study (IQS).

regancosta

Reaction score
I have zero faith in JD powers. I have never gotten a survey from them (I have had some issues early on) so you have to wonder how selective are they on their surveys. they see somebody has a service visit no survey for them perhaps...

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
I can see that changing this year with ford stepping up their game on interiors and infotainment systems. Plus with their app “ford pass” being free and not just a trial period like FCA does, will have more people switching back or to fords. Love my Ram but also can’t see paying 60+ and then still having to pay a subscription after a 3 month trial ends.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It is an appealing vehicle no doubt. It has character that the other brands lack. With that said the appeal wears thin after a couple trips to an incompetent dealership to fix problems that shouldn't exist in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread