5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DODGE RAM 1500 (19+): MORIMOTO XB LED HEADLIGHTS

BlackLoneStarHemi

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Morimoto XB LED headlights on their 5th gen RAM yet?
If so- can you post pics?
There are a few videos out there focused on installation but not any photos that I have seen.
I want to see better images of what these look like installed before I order them to replace my halogens.

hqdefault.jpg

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just my anecdotal experience... I had 2 sets of Morimoto XB LED strips and halos in my Titan (2 strips, 2 halos) that I retrofitted on my headlights. They had roughly a quarter of the LED's burnt out with less than 2 years of running on them. On all 4 pieces. If it was one or two I'd be understanding, but each halo and each strip had LED's that didn't work any more. Not a huge fan of Morimoto products.

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interested as well. They say they ship in 1-2 days on retro shops site. I have them in my cart and a pair of the fogs as well. Just trying to find someone who has had them before I pull the trigger

Users who are viewing this thread