5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOC FEES

MOONCHASER

Reaction score
Many but not all Florida dealers insist they must charge a DOC fee, typically $900. The one I spoke to today said you'll pay it one way or another.

U

User_3336

Oh you're gonna pay it. Many dealers already have it stamped in the contract paperwork.

You may be able to negotiate off the price somehow, BUT, it is STILL going to show on your paperwork.

One dealer here is $889.

Cheapest is $189.

GM/Chevy used to cap the doc fee @ $100 if you were using a supplier price/employee discount.
Ford's X-plan caps the doc fee as well.

However, sometimes you can negotiate a better discount without those, BUT, the doc fee goes back up to what ever the top tier of what they charge

Its pure $$$$ to the dealer.

realralfy

Reaction score
Oh you're gonna pay it. Many dealers already have it stamped in the contract paperwork.

You may be able to negotiate off the price somehow, BUT, it is STILL going to show on your paperwork.

One dealer here is $889.

Cheapest is $189.

GM/Chevy used to cap the doc fee @ $100 if you were using a supplier price/employee discount.
Ford's X-plan caps the doc fee as well.

However, sometimes you can negotiate a better discount without those, BUT, the doc fee goes back up to what ever the top tier of what they charge

Its pure $$$$ to the dealer.
Was able to get it off the paperwork at a dealer in TN back in the summer...

RSConsulting

Reaction score
They bury so much crap on these things. I'm shopping a non-Ram SUV right now - a dealer has the nerve to have a $5K "market adjustment" PLUS $699 dealer fee. Asked him where he buys his dope, cause it must be some REAL GOOD SHEET.

They claim some of it is for advertising. Doc fees are for (supposedly) "document preparation" (initial here, sign there, DNA sample here) - but they plug a few numbers into the computer and it "autofills" the documents for them. The "finance manager" spends more time trying to "upsell" you on crap you don't want.

I was exhausted when I closed my Ram, having spent 8 hours round trip the day before to get the $5K worth of stereo gear taken out of my trade-in. 8.35 financing, but a 4,500 rebate (and the 7K off sticker). Just wanted to GTFO of there. I'll bring my own financing this time, thank you.

The new truck I'm shopping is in real tight supply right now (21 Yukon Denali XL) - so there are ZERO DEALS to be had off sticker, and I don't feel like letting my trade devalue another year. But I told them FLAT OUT - the sticker NEXT TO THE MONRONEY - DON'T EVEN BOTHER.

Dealers can get a "reasonable fee" for PDI - couple of hours at prevailing shop labor rate.

Sadly - I don't much wiggle room on the next one - despite it being a "special order" - there are folks that would gladly pay $10K OVER STICKER - to get one RIGHT NOW. I'm gonna be camped out at the dealer when mine is inbound, to make sure THEY DON'T GET MINE.

Then they show you the "invoice" and whine how little they make. A dealership that nets ONLY 4% margin, GOES OUT OF BUSINESS.

Like the poster on Fox Mulder (X-Files) office wall says: TRUST NO ONE...

Rick

RSConsulting

Reaction score
Many but not all Florida dealers insist they must charge a DOC fee, typically $900. The one I spoke to today said you'll pay it one way or another.

here's the OTHER SCAM they do in Florida (land of the scam).

EXTENDED WARRANTY PRICES.

A few years ago - a number of scumbags setup "extended warranty phone rooms" to sell these things. Florida being one of the "land of the phones" in the U.S. Now some of them were legit, and many were scams. So the the Attorney General & Gov had the State Insurance Commissioner's Office step in to REGULATE the industry. Which is kind of fitting because these (for the most part) are not a WARRANTY - but INSURANCE.

Now a dealer will tell you they cannot negotiate on PRICING on extended warranties "because we are regulated by the State Insurance Commissioner" - in fact THEY ARE - but the SIC's office DOES NOT REGULATE PRICING. Dealers can discount on EW contracts - and they have a HUGE MARGIN.

Example: When this "insurance commissioner stuff" started - I was buying my Honda Extended Warranties from a dealer in CT that discounted them heavily ($1,200 versus $1,800) - but I had to have it sent to an address NOT in FL. No biggie - sent to a friend in NC, and he sent it on to me. Just as valid. The next Honda - dealer tried the "we're regulated" scam - told him he wasn't - told me "whoever told you that is lying". "Well the SIC office told me" - and walked out of the closing room. So the salesman follows me out intot he parking lot and tells me the closer figured out a way to make it work. So he says "I lowered your interest rate from 4.5 to 2.5, and we can add it to your financing". Yeah - RIGHT. He had 2 points on the financing for the dealer - and the MARGIN ON THE EW was more than he was going to make on the financing. Salesman thought I was BS-ing, until I called CapOne on speakerphone, and the rep told me the loan went out @ 2.5%.

SCAMMER - TRUST NO ONE.

If you notice, even with FCA's plans - if you go to the website (ziegler) and get a quote for FL, it is SIGNIFICANTLY MORE EXPENSIVE (by like $1,000 if I recall). But I got mine from Riedman Motors for the same price as EVERY OTHER STATE.

EVERYTHING IS A SCAM!

I've walked out of more than one finance managers office, because the numbers on the DEAL, were NOT THE NUMBERS I NEGOTIATED. I have NEVER LEFT A CAR LOT - WITHOUT THE NEW CAR. I LET MYSELF get screwed on the financing on my Ram - 760 Trans/Equi scores - that's NOT 8.3%. I would have PAID ALL CASH - but my accountant wanted me to FINANCE MORE. But I don't typically keep my car financing for more than 18 months anyways - HATE carrying debt.

Car dealerships - salesman/managers/finance managers - rank right up there with PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS for scumbaggery.

TRUST NO ONE!

Unless you're trying to LITERALLY STEAL THE CAR OFF THE LOT - they are NOT going to let you leave without selling you the car. They'll just make it up on THE NEXT SUCKER.

Some dealers in FL advertise "NO DEALER FEES" - so it obviously isn't something "mandatory" for FL (or anywhere else). And dealers make enough on the back-end (holdbacks, volume bonus, etc.), that anything EXTRA they can SCREW US OUT OF is just more PROFIT for them.

Rick

soSincerious

Reaction score
Just be smart.

Ultimately a dealer is a business and needs to make money to keep the doors open. If everyone did business like a lot of folks on here, as if the dealer is the enemy, dealerships couldn't stay open.

I'd like to see some of y'all negotiate a cart full of groceries like you do your vehicles. Or maybe that fancy night out to eat 🤔 or that hospital bill, or lawyer fee. Or maybe the utilities bill. Or your next home depot visit. Or the next full tank ...

Get out there an negotiate your everyday lives people!! You're so worried about saving that extra 800 bucks, and yet would blow through that in a weekend without thinking twice

Last edited:

RSConsulting

Reaction score
Just be smart.

Ultimately a dealer is a business and needs to make money to keep the doors open. If everyone did business like a lot of folks on here, as if the dealer is the enemy, dealerships couldn't stay open.

I'd like to see some of y'all negotiate a cart full of groceries like you do your vehicles. Or maybe that fancy night out to eat 🤔 or that hospital bill, or lawyer fee. Or maybe the utilities bill. Or your next home depot visit. Or the next full tank ...

Get out there an negotiate your everyday lives people!! You're so worried about saving that extra 800 bucks, and yet would blow through that in a weekend without thinking twice
Methinks thou protesteth too much.

Business is WAR.

I used to bring my grandma (RIP) to negotiate my deals - she was a loan officer for NBNA (BOA) for 30 years. These guys would run in the bathroom to throw up by the time she was done with them.

Yes - they ARE ENTITLED to turn a profit - and you will NOT BE ALLOWED TO COMMIT Grand Theft Auto. What they lose to a shrewd negotiator, the gain on the next not-so-shrewd one. I have little sympathy for them. I can can EMPATHY, because it get the same thing done to me in the business I run. Hey - you want to buy the computer from Amazon? Get Amazon to install, configure and maintain it for you. Similarly - a dealer gets my return business (and service work I don't do myself), by not trying to pull shady crap on me when I'm making the deal.

And with all the crap from the past year (and the dumpster fire that's turning into a FIRENADO rapidly now), competition is even fiercer. You have to EARN my business (and my TRUST). The first sign of BS - and THEY ARE THE ENEMY and will be treated as such.

The deal I'm working now - I have all my numbers assembled - they don't hit them, and as bad as I want my new SUV (that is the hottest seller at the moment) - I WALK and find a better deal - even if I have to drive 1/2-way across the country to do so.

I'm not independently wealthy - I don't have thousands to throw away - because I CARE if the dealership makes $$. My allegiance is to ME AND MINE.

No - you don't negotiate at the Publix - BUT YOU DO AT A CAR DEALER. And if YOU DO NOT - let me know, and I'll hook you up with friends that work for every manufacturer for your next vehicle.

Rick

Rick

soSincerious

Reaction score
makes sense. save 1k on a truck you buy every 7 years ... but feel free to blow 1k in a month because ya know ... 'Murica

RSConsulting

Reaction score
makes sense. save 1k on a truck you buy every 7 years ... but feel free to blow 1k in a month because ya know ... 'Murica
Actually - I bail at 100K miles - typically 4 years. 'Murica.

Im in the reverse boat right now - trying to sell some collector quality rifles to finance part of my buy. SInce I'm an armorer and built them - I have my build sheets to the penny what I have into them. And I don't get holdbacks, volume bonus's and all the other nifty stuff that dealerships get for hitting their numbers. So blow a thou - or give a thou away, bt getting lowballed for less than I have into them? If it comes to the day before I pickup the new vehicle - I might be forced to. Or take a loan from a client (0 interest but it has to be paid back quickly and leaves my cashflow short, and I really hate to ask).

But I'm not an auto group that owns a dozen dealerships - I'm a dude with a couple of guns.

But in my normal business - I don't just sell hardware/software (with current margins next to ZERO), I sell MYSELF, FUTURE SERVICE AND REFERRALS.

I see your point. But the dealer may not be President Xi, but they ain't my buddy either. Not an enemy, but an adversary in a business transaction. And if you think they don't leverage every possible $$ out of someone - then you're a lying car salesman yourself (LOL - sarcasm - doesn't translate well in text).

/rick out

Silent Bob

Reaction score
Just be smart.

After a house, new cars are the largest purchases most people will make in their lifetime. This is the time to haggle. It is a simple math fact that 50% of new car buyers pay more than the other 50%. I prefer to be in the 10% that pays the least.

Cars are not like rolls of toilet paper.

"For one, a car is a big-ticket item. While it might not be worth the hassle to argue over the price of lettuce, on the auto lot, thousands of dollars in savings separate the good hagglers from the bad. It looks kind of awkward to negotiate over the little things, but also from the seller's perspective, there’s a transaction cost. For seller and buyer alike, that cost is justifiable if the price is high."

"Negotiating on a car is nothing new. In fact, the dealer system that opens the door for that kind of haggling is so ingrained in American tradition that sales models that skirt that strategy are having trouble finding legal footing in many states. The reason cars are negotiated can be traced back to the early 1900s and the start of the franchised new-car dealer system, followed by 100-plus years of tradition.”

“Let’s say 80% of the market is made up of people who are not good hagglers and 20% are people who are good hagglers—then the seller only has to give discounts to 20% and [can] charge a relatively high price to everyone else. In a world in which most customers loathe haggling, the suckers subsidize the savvy."

Last edited:

Silent Bob

Reaction score
here's the OTHER SCAM they do in Florida (land of the scam).

EXTENDED WARRANTY PRICES.

A few years ago - a number of scumbags setup "extended warranty phone rooms" to sell these things. Florida being one of the "land of the phones" in the U.S. Now some of them were legit, and many were scams. So the the Attorney General & Gov had the State Insurance Commissioner's Office step in to REGULATE the industry. Which is kind of fitting because these (for the most part) are not a WARRANTY - but INSURANCE.

Now a dealer will tell you they cannot negotiate on PRICING on extended warranties "because we are regulated by the State Insurance Commissioner" - in fact THEY ARE - but the SIC's office DOES NOT REGULATE PRICING. Dealers can discount on EW contracts - and they have a HUGE MARGIN.

Example: When this "insurance commissioner stuff" started - I was buying my Honda Extended Warranties from a dealer in CT that discounted them heavily ($1,200 versus $1,800) - but I had to have it sent to an address NOT in FL. No biggie - sent to a friend in NC, and he sent it on to me. Just as valid. The next Honda - dealer tried the "we're regulated" scam - told him he wasn't - told me "whoever told you that is lying". "Well the SIC office told me" - and walked out of the closing room. So the salesman follows me out intot he parking lot and tells me the closer figured out a way to make it work. So he says "I lowered your interest rate from 4.5 to 2.5, and we can add it to your financing". Yeah - RIGHT. He had 2 points on the financing for the dealer - and the MARGIN ON THE EW was more than he was going to make on the financing. Salesman thought I was BS-ing, until I called CapOne on speakerphone, and the rep told me the loan went out @ 2.5%.

SCAMMER - TRUST NO ONE.

If you notice, even with FCA's plans - if you go to the website (ziegler) and get a quote for FL, it is SIGNIFICANTLY MORE EXPENSIVE (by like $1,000 if I recall). But I got mine from Riedman Motors for the same price as EVERY OTHER STATE.

EVERYTHING IS A SCAM!

I've walked out of more than one finance managers office, because the numbers on the DEAL, were NOT THE NUMBERS I NEGOTIATED. I have NEVER LEFT A CAR LOT - WITHOUT THE NEW CAR. I LET MYSELF get screwed on the financing on my Ram - 760 Trans/Equi scores - that's NOT 8.3%. I would have PAID ALL CASH - but my accountant wanted me to FINANCE MORE. But I don't typically keep my car financing for more than 18 months anyways - HATE carrying debt.

Car dealerships - salesman/managers/finance managers - rank right up there with PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS for scumbaggery.

TRUST NO ONE!

Unless you're trying to LITERALLY STEAL THE CAR OFF THE LOT - they are NOT going to let you leave without selling you the car. They'll just make it up on THE NEXT SUCKER.

Some dealers in FL advertise "NO DEALER FEES" - so it obviously isn't something "mandatory" for FL (or anywhere else). And dealers make enough on the back-end (holdbacks, volume bonus, etc.), that anything EXTRA they can SCREW US OUT OF is just more PROFIT for them.

Rick

Extended Warranty/Service Contacts

Get genuine officially-authorized extended warranty by Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans, products of FCA US LLC (formerly Chrysler Group), at greatly discounted pricing. These two sites have the lowest prices on Extended Warranty/Service Contacts. Buy from them unless you can get your dealer to beat or at least match their price on factory plans.
Chrysler Factory Warranty - Currently forum sponsors - LINK
Zeigler Factory Plans - Usually the lowest price with code PAYINFULL - LINK

Silent Bob

Reaction score
Documentation Fees or "Doc Fees"

This fee can be upwards of a $1000 and is the most common of the fake fees made up by the dealerships. It is not a required government tax or fee, even though it is often lumped in with Tax, Title, and Licensing. No states require this fee. A very few states may require that if you charge one customer the fee, then you must charge all customers. There have been so many problems with these fees that many states have put a cap on them.

Many dealerships will not remove this fee but the equivalent cost can be deducted from the final price. Always ask if there is a Doc Fee, and if so make sure it is included in the total price quoted. If it was not included in the total price quoted get them to drop the price by the amount of the fee.

"Doc fees straddle the line of legitimate and illegitimate. Know that you can and should negotiate the doc fee with a car dealer. Also know that the dealer will never actually remove the fee from your buyer’s order, instead they will reduce the selling price of the vehicle by the same amount as the doc fee."

"Doc fees are simply a profit center for the dealership. It’s a fee that is meant to offset the cost of non revenue producing employees at the dealership. It’s … bogus. But, dealers will tell you they legally can’t remove the fee from your purchase order, and sometimes this is true."

"A dealer may charge an optional documentary service fee in an amount not to exceed $150. This fee compensates a dealer for the cost of titling and licensing a vehicle. It is an optional fee and a dealer may not represent that the fee is required by law. A consumer is free to negotiate a waiver of the fee. Dealers must disclose this $150 optional fee in their advertisements when stating sales prices of cars." https://www.atg.wa.gov/buying-precautions

RSConsulting

Reaction score
Extended Warranty/Service Contacts

Get genuine officially-authorized extended warranty by Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans, products of FCA US LLC (formerly Chrysler Group), at greatly discounted pricing. These two sites have the lowest prices on Extended Warranty/Service Contacts. Buy from them unless you can get your dealer to beat or at least match their price on factory plans.
Chrysler Factory Warranty - Currently forum sponsors - LINK
Zeigler Factory Plans - Usually the lowest price with code PAYINFULL - LINK

These plans STILL CHARGE EXTRA for Florida Contracts if you buy DIRECT. If you get from a dealer like Reidman, that has someone that only does internet contracts, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU WHAT EVERY OTHER STATE PAYS.

Chrysler Factory quoted: $ 3545

Ziegler quoted: $ 4,415

I PAID $2,990 - 7 year/Unlimited MaxCare $100 Deductible.

So no - Forum Sponsor OR NOT - THEY ARE STILL MORE THAN A DEALER that has someone that JUST SELLS WARRANTIES.

Which also shows how much ADDITIONAL MARGIN THERE IS in the warranty. Chrysler pockets an ADDITIONAL $555 - while Ziegler pockets a WHOPPING $1,425 MORE THAN REIDMAN.

Reidman is not LOSING $$ - they are taking a lower margin, and making it up by DOING VOLUME. Just like dealers that SELL MORE VEHICLES because they are MORE FLEXIBLE in pricing.

I was in to see my banker today - she was SHOCKED that I was paying 8.84% on my financing. She's ready to write me the same $$ and same length for 2.75. Dealership may have given me a $4,500 REBATE - but they NETTED $3,959 on the points of a loan that SHOULD HAVE BEEN at a similar rate. Hell - CapOne gave me 2.5 on a Honda 5 years ago- and my credit score was 70 points lower and I was only 6 years out of a bankruptcy.

TOTALLY MY FAULT - I was tired, wasn't paying attention - I should have thrown the deal package at the finance manager and WALKED.

I'll get my paper from MY BANK this time. And I'll shop the extended on my own (in FCA's defense - GM only has a 5/60K extended - and it's more expensive than the FCA one, with way less coverage.

I'll shop my own warranty this time...

But STRANGELY ENOUGH - ZIEGLER will write a 7 year/100K mile/$100 deductible on a 21 GMC Yukon for $4,230 (FL) or $3,295 when I use friends address in GA (all they care about is the VIN NUMBER) - PLUS - I get a REFUND of likely 2/3's of my UNUSED FCA PLAN on my Ram - which will pay more than 1/2 of the new plan for the GMC.

Rick

Silent Bob

Reaction score
These plans STILL CHARGE EXTRA for Florida Contracts if you buy DIRECT. If you get from a dealer like Reidman, that has someone that only does internet contracts, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU WHAT EVERY OTHER STATE PAYS.

Chrysler Factory quoted: $ 3545

Ziegler quoted: $ 4,415

I PAID $2,990 - 7 year/Unlimited MaxCare $100 Deductible.

So no - Forum Sponsor OR NOT - THEY ARE STILL MORE THAN A DEALER that has someone that JUST SELLS WARRANTIES.

Which also shows how much ADDITIONAL MARGIN THERE IS in the warranty. Chrysler pockets an ADDITIONAL $555 - while Ziegler pockets a WHOPPING $1,425 MORE THAN REIDMAN.

Reidman is not LOSING $$ - they are taking a lower margin, and making it up by DOING VOLUME. Just like dealers that SELL MORE VEHICLES because they are MORE FLEXIBLE in pricing.

I was in to see my banker today - she was SHOCKED that I was paying 8.84% on my financing. She's ready to write me the same $$ and same length for 2.75. Dealership may have given me a $4,500 REBATE - but they NETTED $3,959 on the points of a loan that SHOULD HAVE BEEN at a similar rate. Hell - CapOne gave me 2.5 on a Honda 5 years ago- and my credit score was 70 points lower and I was only 6 years out of a bankruptcy.

TOTALLY MY FAULT - I was tired, wasn't paying attention - I should have thrown the deal package at the finance manager and WALKED.

I'll get my paper from MY BANK this time. And I'll shop the extended on my own (in FCA's defense - GM only has a 5/60K extended - and it's more expensive than the FCA one, with way less coverage.

I'll shop my own warranty this time...

But STRANGELY ENOUGH - ZIEGLER will write a 7 year/100K mile/$100 deductible on a 21 GMC Yukon for $4,230 (FL) or $3,295 when I use friends address in GA (all they care about is the VIN NUMBER) - PLUS - I get a REFUND of likely 2/3's of my UNUSED FCA PLAN on my Ram - which will pay more than 1/2 of the new plan for the GMC.

Rick

I see now that Florida has some problematic laws on these service contracts that other states do not. In any other state Ziegler usually beats all other dealerships on price when using the code. As far as financing, never go in to the dealer finance office without an approved loan you shopped around for. You have to give them a number to beat or at least match,

Questions about Florida

Q: Can Florida residents purchase extended service warranties online from us?
A: Yes, because Zeigler Auto Group is licensed (Number W300391) to sell Mopar warranties in Florida. Florida residents can only purchase Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans at Mopar retail prices from dealers licensed to sell in the State of Florida. Our licensed is viewable at: www.myfloridacfo.com
Q: Can I buy a Mopar factory-backed warranty if my Florida dealer does not offer you a Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan?
A: You certainly can purchase a genuine Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan from us at the best price available.
Q: If I live part of the year in Florida, can I register the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan in a different state since I have a home in another state?
A: Residents such as military families, snowbirds and others with residents in other states can register Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans in their other state of residence, provided their vehicle is registered there also.
Q: If I purchase coverage through you, will I have trouble using it in Florida?
A: No. You will receive a Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan contract based on the terms and conditions of Florida laws and regulations, and your protection plan will be honored at any Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep dealership in the U.S. and Canada.

The relevant Florida law is The 2016 Florida Statutes Title XXXVII INSURANCE Chapter 634

It says three key things

1 ) Extended warranties are insurance
2 ) Only FL licensed brokers can sell policies in Florida
3 ) When you sell a policy the seller's profit is called a COMMISSION and if a seller REBATES any part of their COMMISSION to one customer they must post prominently the REBATE amount and offer the same REBATE to every customer.

Hence they can not negotiate on an individual basis like they can when they sell the car. In any other context such anti competitive rules would be price fixing and restraint of trade.

Here are the main points

License Required

A service warranty association providing or offering service warranties to residents of this state must be licensed by the Office of Insurance Regulation (OIR). A service warranty association located in Florida is exempt from the licensing requirements as long as the service warranties are only sold and marketed to nonresidents of this state. However, there are certain reporting requirements to the OIR. For a complete review of these requirements, please review Section 634.403, Florida Statutes.

Fixed Price for all intents and purposes

634.1815 Rebating; when allowed.—
( 1 ) No salesperson shall rebate any portion of his or her commission except as follows:
( a ) The rebate shall be available to all consumers in the same actuarial class.
( b ) The rebate shall be in accordance with a rebating schedule filed with and approved by the service agreement company issuing the service agreement to which the rebate applies. The service agreement company shall maintain a copy of all rebating schedules for a period of 3 years.
( c ) The rebating schedule shall be uniformly applied so all consumers who purchase the same service agreement through the salesperson for the same coverage shall receive the same percentage rebate.
( d ) The rebate schedule shall be prominently displayed in public view in the salesperson’s place of business, and a copy shall be made available to consumers on request at no charge.
( e ) The age, sex, place of residence, race, nationality, ethnic origin, marital status, or occupation of the consumer shall not be used in determining the percentage of the rebate or whether a rebate is available.
( 2 ) No rebate shall be withheld or limited in amount based on factors which are unfairly discriminatory.
( 3 ) No rebate shall be given which is not reflected on the rebate schedule.
( 4 ) No rebate shall be refused or granted based upon the purchase of or failure to purchase collateral business.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/automotive/1899849-florida-buying-extended-warranties-2.html

Last edited:

realralfy

Reaction score
If you are replying to me - the PRICE I PAID for Reidman was USING A FL ADDRESS. They did however (and I just noticed it this moment) use the DEALERSHIPS ADDRESS on the contract.

Rick
Keep in mind, when it goes to write that service contract they may not do it. FL law prevents discounting of service contracts....

In the other 49 states, Ziegler is far and away the cheapest option...Another reason I’m glad I left FL...

Users who are viewing this thread