5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we have a “ tire “ vendor on here ?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Or someone that works for a tire company that would be willing to answer several pain in the butt questions lol.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Or someone that works for a tire company that would be willing to answer several pain in the butt questions lol.

@Jared B is waiting patiently for a tire vender to be a sponsor. :LOL:i think at this point it might be good $ invested for a vender.:unsure: but on the other hand....i think "most" people would take the info provided and take the lowest price and disregard the useful info.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I am not a tire vendor, but would like to read your PIB questions. I may have the same ones!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ok I really want a nice set of tires to run with my newly acquired Rebel wheels. Let me preface this by saying I do not off road, go modding, tow, nor do I carry large loads. I just feelwith the look of the Rebel wheels, it needs a “more “ aggressive looking tire then what’s currently on my Laramie. I also have a Mopar 2” liftjust to give it more of a 4x4 look.

My thing is the sized tires for the Rebel is all over. On the site it says 275/70, other owners have told me theirs have come with 285/70 & ones have put 295/70 on. My question is which size and pros/ cons of going with 295/70 for that more “ pumped “ look ? Also I see one gent with with a 295/70 but with a “ B “ load as opposed to the E loads that I am currently seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread