5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I need to replace my UCA's?

JRD

Reaction score
I finally bought my new set of wheels/tires & am now looking to get my leveling kit installed (daystar/revel). I also purchased the UCA's from the Mopar 2" kit. When calling around getting quotes today, the rep said that I did not need to replace them for a level and it would be a waste of time and money (additional $150 for installation). My question is, is it in my best interest to replace them or just leave the stock ones on?

Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Might as well do it while your under there. At least do it for peace of mind because it’s not going to hurt anything. And you won’t be second guessing yourself down the road.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
what are the specs on the wheels ? offset back spacing?

also are the new UCA's you bought for air suspension i believe that 2" kit is for non air

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
if you do any sort of change to the geometry of the truck (Lift or Level) rule of thumb is to replace UCAs. so Yes definitely do it.

JRD

Reaction score
what are the specs on the wheels ? offset back spacing?

also are the new UCA's you bought for air suspension i believe that 2" kit is for non air
I got the Method MR305s, -12 offset & 4.5” of back spacing.

Regarding the UCA’s themselves, I just saw a couple people on here running that set up and decided to go with it to be completely honest. I’m going to try and verify, that may answer the question on its own.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got the Method MR305s, -12 offset & 4.5” of back spacing.

Regarding the UCA’s themselves, I just saw a couple people on here running that set up and decided to go with it to be completely honest. I’m going to try and verify, that may answer the question on its own

do u have the part # for the UCA's u bought by chance?

i went the cheap route and got airlinks level kit which is new links front and rear and have no major issue with them but i am considering the readylift kit that comes with the tubular uca's and spacer up front. ive seen alot of air irde owners use this and love it

JRD

Reaction score

i went the cheap route and got airlinks level kit which is new links front and rear and have no major issue with them but i am considering the readylift kit that comes with the tubular uca's and spacer up front. ive seen alot of air irde owners use this and love it

Left PN 68323530AA, Right PN 68323531AA.

I’m going to have to try and search back in the initial threads and find someone running them because I can’t seem to find any confirm they will work which is a bummer.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I’m going to have to try and search back in the initial threads and find someone running them because I can’t seem to find any confirm they will work which is a bummer.
well i checked on the pn#s and i see they do have the little (nipple) thingy to attach to the links :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

when you get them in and installed please update the thread im interested! thank you in advance

JRD

Reaction score
well i checked on the pn#s and i see they do have the little (nipple) thingy to attach to the links :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

when you get them in and installed please update the thread im interested! thank you in advance
So theoretically they should fit?

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score

That’s the kit I have installed and I love it.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Those part numbers are the UCA’s I ordered and installed on my Non-Air Big Horn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online