5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I have a lift or level?

CNYRamGuy34

Reaction score
Recently picked up a 2021 Ram that was slightly used (~5k miles), previous owner did some upgrades in the short time he had the truck. One of which I believe is a small lift or level kit, I'm just not sure how to tell how much it's been lift or how it was done. What can I look for to determine how much/what kind of lift was used? The owner also swapped out the tires to some 275/65/20 which are larger than stock. I'm looking to swap out the wheels at some point to some with more of a negative offset and don't want to run into issues with rubbing. I'm not 100% sure its even lifted, I'm just basing it off of how it looked when it was sitting next to my 16 Ram. To me it looked jus as tall if not taller than my 16 which had a 2" level kit on it, but the larger tires on this one could have had something to do with that.

Attachments

• IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 63

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With the 34" tall tires, It looks to me like it has a 2" level upfront and a 1" higher in the rear, which can be accomplished in a multitude of ways, best thing is to get it up on a lift or crawl under it and take some pics of the suspension and post. You will get your answer.

397STROKER

Reaction score
IDK, this kinda looks like 2" lift, maybe mopar. IF there is an added bracket on the rear track bar, I believe at where it attaches to the rear, then it could be the mopar 2" lift. Really hard to tell without pictures of the suspension as Dookie said.

CNYRamGuy34

Reaction score
I appreciate the replies, someday when it's not -10* outside I'll crawl under it and get some pics. They still do the bilstein shock lift on 2021s? Just trying to get an idea of what I need to look for, basically I'm looking for spacers on the front and rear springs?

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's one way to do it...so many options to get to that point, anything we say would be a guess. Just take pics of what you have and post, that will narrow things down. You may have ORG springs in rear and non in the front with spacer, or spacer all around, or Bilstein front and spacer in the back or bags in the rear and and and... too many options to guess here.

Users who are viewing this thread