5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I buy one? What would you do different?

19Jake

Reaction score
Any Canadian F150 owners that switched to a '19 Ram...regrets?
traded a '17 Raptor...good riddance...zero regrets
sweet to be back in a V8...12" screen's amazing...stunning interior
REBEL 12 = one awesome ride. IMG_2547.JPG IMG_2549.JPG

Last edited:

XDBrad

Reaction score
GMC convert here and had said for years that I’d never drive a P.O.S. Dodge Product. Humble pie isn’t so bad, give it a try... I have zero regrets and would buy one again in a heartbeat, absolutely love driving this truck. What would I do different? Study up more on the options, the ONLY thing I wish I would have done differently was not get the tow package because of the mirror-gate. FCA got one over on us here but the positives far outweigh my frustration of not having electric fold mirrors.

19Jake

Reaction score
Wow. Would love to have you make a post about your feelings of the differences, pluses and minuses. I know they are not apples to apples but still would make for a good write up
Had the Raptor for 2 full years. Took a Rebel for a ride & was really impressed. Dealer shot me a killer trade price + a phenomenal discount....deal was almost too good to be true!
Couldn't be more satisfied...Ram did a 1st rate job!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread