5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

do all 5th gen 1500 rams have dual exhaust?

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
back in my day...(when they sold Preparation A)...we sized up all cars by whether they had dual or single exhaust. Lots of guys had jacked up, orange painted rear diff's, crager magged, street cars...but the minute they passed by and you saw single exhaust, you knew the car was a "fake"...today any old 4 cyl grandma car has "dual exhaust"....lol

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
back in my day...(when they sold Preparation A)...we sized up all cars by whether they had dual or single exhaust. Lots of guys had jacked up, orange painted rear diff's, crager magged, street cars...but the minute they passed by and you saw single exhaust, you knew the car was a "fake"...today any old 4 cyl grandma car has "dual exhaust"....lol
when mine was jacked up it had real dual exhaust!
but it went out each side:)

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Now get off my lawn! You dernd whipper snappers. Tan yer beehine and learn you some respect!

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

And todays modern 4 banger will outrun most under powered v8 a from yesteryear with “dual exhaust”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread