5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do air suspension Rams sit level?

Gatornation9999

Reaction score
I’m looking at Rams on cars.com and In some pictures the air suspension equipped Rams look level without any front suspension spacers. In other pictures the front end looks a tad lower.

Any feedback?

sgk

Reaction score
Unfortunately, they are not level but when they are towing they level themselves so there is no squatting.

Gatornation9999

Reaction score
Unfortunately, they are not level but when they are towing they level themselves so there is no squatting.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I wonder if installing spacers on the front end negates the warranty.

sgk

Reaction score
Interesting. Thanks for the info. I wonder if installing spacers on the front end negates the warranty.
That I'm not 100% of but I believe it does. Unless you get your dealer to install them for you that way they can assure you that it's still covered.
Also curious what others have to say.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Wow I'm surprised it's not level without a load on the bed. So I assume you are saying there is a slight rake like other non-air suspension trucks? Isn't that not necessary with air suspension?

sgk

Reaction score
Wow I'm surprised it's not level without a load on the bed. So I assume you are saying there is a slight rake like other non-air suspension trucks? Isn't that not necessary with air suspension?
Not exactly because it has a rake so it can be more fuel efficient also. like myself, you may be thinking how much gas are you really saving, probably not much but I don't design these things. (luckily for you all)
It would be nice if it gave you the option thought to make it level with the air suspension.

YardSale

Reaction score
That looks AWESOME! LOVE the wheels! I opted for them as well....looking forward to getting my Limited! I suppose it will get here before Christmas............LOL!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
That looks AWESOME! LOVE the wheels! I opted for them as well....looking forward to getting my Limited! I suppose it will get here before Christmas............LOL!

Yeah, was pleasantly surprised when I first saw the 22s in person. High quality wheels for sure.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine has the same stance as neurobit. I also like my vehicles to sit with a little rake. I have owned a number of trucks with lift kits and I always made sure they ended up with some rake. I'm so so with level and no no with reverse rake, ekar, bulldog or how ever you refer to them.

Users who are viewing this thread