5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DiY exhaust

WinstonTheYeti

Reaction score
Its my first year being layed off for a winter as ive started construction with my dad. That being said i now have alot of time but limited budget on my hands lol, after extensive research i found a muffler delete would give me exactly what i want in term of exhust sound. Sp my question is anyone done a diy muffler delete? Whay did you use? Was it online or instore? did you weld or clamp it? Im open to EVERYONES opinion and comments, thank you! 👍

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Its my first year being layed off for a winter as ive started construction with my dad. That being said i now have alot of time but limited budget on my hands lol, after extensive research i found a muffler delete would give me exactly what i want in term of exhust sound. Sp my question is anyone done a diy muffler delete? Whay did you use? Was it online or instore? did you weld or clamp it? Im open to EVERYONES opinion and comments, thank you! 👍
If you can weld, it's as simple as cutting out the stock muffler and welding in a piece of straight pipe in its place. Can probably get a piece of scrap from a muffler shop that will work

Users who are viewing this thread