5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ditch lights/pods or light bars

Highlander01

Reaction score
I'm new to the forums and have a 2019 crew cab rebel. My question is regarding mounts/brackets for ditch lights. My coworker has offered to give me some caliraised ditch lights, gratis, but i seem to have an issue finding brackets/mounts that are not zroads ($150). Anyone have a recommendation for a 2019 hood or a -pillar mount that is reasonably priced?

Anyone have a recommendation for a Stedi light bar that measures 40 inches?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Unless you are adept at making brackets, it would appear that Zroads are your best bet...

Highlander01

Reaction score
I've spent the last couple of weeks searching and all that I have found other than Zroads are that SDHQ has a set "coming soon" that are $150 (sdhq). I've also found these baja designs for $80 (baja) or FCK for $100 (FCK).
I had hoped there were a lot more options considering the popularity of the Ram. The light bar brackets and mounting options are starting to frustrate me.

Thanks for the help.

STR

Reaction score
^^^ Looks like some of those brackets are for the DS, and not the DT. Do the Gen 4 and 5 have the same hood hardware?

Users who are viewing this thread