5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discusion, not complaints, about improvements

surfingcrna

Reaction score
After being frustrated with all the complaints versus people having issues that need help, I was wondering if collecting data or threads with improvement ideas would be helpful. I don't even know how to get it to the right people or if they would even listen. Thoughts?

2 examples:
1st-On the XM radio there is no channel number listed, that I could see, in split screen on the 12 inch. I have no clue where I am when spinning the dial. Wouldn't like coding that in would be difficult since it has the name already.
2nd- For all the people with the lemons, and those who have had more than minor issues, would having a thread with vin and build dates/times be helpful? Maybe it's a certain crew, place or time that seems to produce more errors.

Not like my POS key fob doesn't start my car from 2 miles away. More like suggesting an increase in range or signal quality using this or that.

How about finding a way to be part of the solution rather than posts of how bad Ram is. Might also help those people with all the issues get relief if a pattern is found.

1fujifilm

Reaction score
I have an addition to your XM concern; how about more than 12 channel memory presets, my SS Camaro essentially allows you to build presets and have like 60 pf them.

Bear

Users who are viewing this thread