5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discount for Line-X spray in liner & bed cover install?

Kevinch

Reaction score
Hi - I'm looking into having Line-X spray my bed with their Standard Bedliner & at the same time install a Tonneau cover - the UnderCover Flex to be exact. That was the suggestion of the Line-X store I stopped at a few days ago. My truck is a 2020 Crew Cab with the 5'7" bed.

It was a little bit of a loosey-goosey conversation - we were talking in the lot as I stopped by on a whim & the showroom was closed due to Covid-19 - so I don't have a handle on absolute accurate numbers. I think the liner would be about $525, & the cover about $875 installed. What caught my attention was the offer to knock off $25 of the installed cost of the cover. Again I'm not sure if those prices are 100% accurate but I know they are close. At a cost of around $1400, a $25 discount doesn't seem like much.

Is there anyone here who has had Line-X do a bed liner & cover install that is willing to share what kind of discount, if any, they received on the package? This being my first ever truck, I've no real idea what to expect.

Thanks in advance....

Haroderon

Reaction score
Seems like a fair price, the cheapest I’ve found that specific cover is $875.

GoRamGo

Reaction score
I had a deeper discount but it was more due to my job then just a random discount doesn't hurt to ask if they can go any lower.

Users who are viewing this thread