5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dimensions of Built To Serve decal?

Awaller

Reaction score
Saw this thread and had to ask. I’m looking online at a bts truck and just wanted to make sure the decals on the truck initially are replaceable correct? Not painted on?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this thread and had to ask. I’m looking online at a bts truck and just wanted to make sure the decals on the truck initially are replaceable correct? Not painted on?
Yes, they are just clear stickers with black images on them.

deadringer

Reaction score
They are just stickers. Removed mine about 3 minutes after I got it home. I don't like stickers on the side like that.

Warmonkey497

Reaction score
Here is my 2021 Built to Serve. I removed the black door handles and added the passive entry handles myself. View attachment 81289
Same question for me. I have gotten used to the passive entry on my vehicles and would not mind doing this myself. How much did it cost and how difficult is the hookup?

Maintf16

Reaction score
Same question for me. I have gotten used to the passive entry on my vehicles and would not mind doing this myself. How much did it cost and how difficult is the hookup?
It was not very difficult at all. There is a thread on here that breaks it down step by step and I’ve had no problems with mine since installing them. Price kinda depends on what you got. I had to buy everything including a trim removal kit, new tablet (to run alpha obd), alpha obd program, wiring from Jimmy07, etc.......... total was like $450. Hope this helps.

Warmonkey497

Reaction score
I did find that thread and thanks for the information. I might make that a project one day.

Maintf16

Reaction score
I did find that thread and thanks for the information. I might make that a project one day.
It is really nice to have it installed. Not sure if you have seen the ram passive entry handles but the button is to lock the doors and all you do is reach into the handle to open the door and will unlock as long as you have the key fob obviously. Let me know if you have any questions. I took some other pictures while installing mine so if your attempting it and stuck on anything just ask the question on that post, or me, and there should be tons of people to help.

Reaction score
Not keeping all of these... But I was playing around with which ones I liked and how to arrange them.
d93ce0d0cb35e8c043236f3fab5c684b.jpg
e682653002c9feed0c45bbcfd60e7a4a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
hi, where could i get some ?

Users who are viewing this thread