5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dimensions of Built To Serve decal?

yaksushi

Reaction score
Can someone measure their built to serve flag decal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fishwiz

Reaction score
I can't get to my truck too measure right now, but I think it's much closer to square than the dimensions shared above.

I'll try to confirm tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Fishwiz

Reaction score
Sorry for the dirty truck... But this should give you the approx dimensions. 2020 BTS Patriotic Blue Pearl.
aabcb1f997fed433660d71e6051c89ef.jpg
bada5ba453e45123ae174c2cf2a1e361.jpg

yaksushi

Reaction score
Sorry for the dirty truck... But this should give you the approx dimensions. 2020 BTS Patriotic Blue Pearl.
aabcb1f997fed433660d71e6051c89ef.jpg
bada5ba453e45123ae174c2cf2a1e361.jpg

Fishwiz thanks for taking the time to do that!!! Much appreciated!

Fishwiz

Reaction score
Do BTS trucks some in Canada come without the flag decal? Is everything else the same? Even the safe (pistol safe) is the same?

Do they market BTS in Canada?

Fishwiz

Reaction score
We held up different decal sizes and decided that size looked best on the truck. I had a buddy with one of those cricut machines make it for me.
What color is that?

friendshipm

Reaction score
Do BTS trucks some in Canada come without the flag decal? Is everything else the same? Even the safe (pistol safe) is the same?

The only difference I know of is the lack of decal. Mine is the BTS, with the safe. Did yours come with patches for the velcro?

Fishwiz

Reaction score
Yes, I have patches on the front seats (facing forward) and the inside shoulders.

I think it's cool to see Canadians getting into this special edition. From my experience, there seems to be a very split opinion that Canadians have about the US and anything related to military. Cheers!

PicRR

Reaction score

The trucks have everything but the decal. Sad they didn't come up with a Canadian version. In terms of marketing, the dealerships do advertise their individual trucks and some claim that they honor the military but there are no Canadian TV commercials promoting BTS that I know about. As for the safe, I'm sure here it's just a valuables safe, lol.

BTW, love that blue! Only black and gator here. We don't know if any other colours will be coming.

Last edited:

friendshipm

Reaction score
The trucks have everything but the decal. Sad they didn't come up with a Canadian version. In terms of marketing, the dealerships do advertise their individual trucks and some claim that they honor the military but there are no Canadian TV commercials promoting BTS that I know about. As for the safe, I'm sure here it's just a valuables safe, lol.

BTW, love that blue! Only black and gator here. We don't know if any other colours will be coming.
3rd phase is available for order. It will be the same matte grey that the trackhawk came in last year.

PicRR

Reaction score
3rd phase is available for order. It will be the same matte grey that the trackhawk came in last year.
I’ve been watching, mainly here, to see the other colours and would have liked the choice but with covid. and the border, we just don’t know if anything else will come. Even the dealers can’t tell you. There is nothing here from phase 2. Our build site is really vague about it.
So keep posting those pics, nice to see how they look in the other colours and honour the other branches.

spiG

Reaction score
I was just looking for the size of the BTS flag as I feel like it’s the perfect size for the area. Plan on adding flags to mine in the same spot.

Users who are viewing this thread