5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital Instrument Cluster

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
Just got around to programming garage doors and personalizing the 12” Uconnect.
Now to those that have the digital dash, on all the later model Stellantis products you would tap the button between the call and hang up on the left side of the steering wheel to make a call or change the station via Uconnect.
I have skimmed through the owners manuals and it seems that button has disappeared. I just want the female Uconnect to ask me a question. Have others figured this out?

bronco44

Reaction score
I don't have mine yet but in the videos I've watched, they said they combined that functionality with the green call button. But that's about all I know

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
Any admin should this thread be under the Uconnect or we need one called DIC for Digital gauge cluster. Thanks!

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just got around to programming garage doors and personalizing the 12” Uconnect.
Now to those that have the digital dash, on all the later model Stellantis products you would tap the button between the call and hang up on the left side of the steering wheel to make a call or change the station via Uconnect.
I have skimmed through the owners manuals and it seems that button has disappeared. I just want the female Uconnect to ask me a question. Have others figured this out?
With UC5 you can speak a wake up word without touching a button. With my Durango I just say " hey Dodge". I think you can also say " hey Uconnect". You can do that for any commands, radio, phone, climate control,etc. It's in the manual.

Moonlightboater

Reaction score
I don't have mine yet but in the videos I've watched, they said they combined that functionality with the green call button. But that's about all I know
Well rhe green button did the trick and/ or saying Hey Ram

Users who are viewing this thread