5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digital Gauge Cluster - Map View

wangstarr03

Reaction score
Hey all - with the updated digital gauge cluster coming/here for the ‘23 MY, anyone have an idea whether or not there will be a map/****pit view feature like the attached image?

This was taken from my loaner Wagoneer and I have to admit, it’s pretty sweet. Also, wireless Apple CarPlay is pretty awesome.

*EDIT* for some reason the filters automatically censored “c o c k p i t”
A238A49C-FFB9-4EA6-BC98-5FD9941C8E94.jpeg

Kumba1010

Reaction score
Hey all - with the updated digital gauge cluster coming/here for the ‘23 MY, anyone have an idea whether or not there will be a map/****pit view feature like the attached image?

This was taken from my loaner Wagoneer and I have to admit, it’s pretty sweet. Also, wireless Apple CarPlay is pretty awesome.

View attachment 151721
Yes, you will be able to view built in map and turn by turn navigation on the cluster but not apple map ( Carplay) or google map (Android auto)

ya3coub

Reaction score
any part numbers, I've seen on IG the guy with hellcat swapped rebel did it.

anyone else tried to install the digital cluster I'm very interested to install it.

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
Map view yes, ill have to see if you can add the ****pit info when i got to my truck later.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I saw in another thread about it, that parts are not available. Somebody did it, but got the parts in a questionable way, said through connections with parts supplier... Even the dealers can not order the parts. All sorts of special hoops to jump through to get warranty parts. Until they are available, the only hope is a junkyard total.

hamadtrx

Reaction score
I own a 2022 TRX and im dying on changing the cluster, but i cant get my hands on one, if anyone can help that would be great.

6of36

Reaction score
I own a 2022 TRX and im dying on changing the cluster, but i cant get my hands on one, if anyone can help that would be great.
According to the person who did it with his "connection", it's not plug and play. There is wiring that has to be done.

hamadtrx

Reaction score
According to the person who did it with his "connection", it's not plug and play. There is wiring that has to be done.
Yeah its a simple adapter, not difficult to do from what i heard, for the map screen youll need to have UC5 since theres an ethernet port in the back that you can connect to the new cluster to display the full map. Without UC5 you wont get the map view, but everything else would be fine.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 151721
I don't think this view is available on the 2023. You can get the map but not with the tachometers...just full map. At least not that I have been able to figure out. If we can get it I'm happy for someone to show me. The only thing I can get to display with the tachs is the speed

6of36

Reaction score
I don't think this view is available on the 2023. You can get the map but not with the tachometers...just full map. At least not that I have been able to figure out. If we can get it I'm happy for someone to show me. The only thing I can get to display with the tachs is the speed
I believe when I looked at the one I didn't take, you can do the map in the display, and the tach is at the bottom of the display. Horizontal, not a round gauge.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe when I looked at the one I didn't take, you can do the map in the display, and the tach is at the bottom of the display. Horizontal, not a round gauge.
Yeah buy doesn't look as good as this. I'm dumbfounded at the inability to display anything in the middle of the gauges except the speed...which you can get with the speedometer and HUD...so 3 different ways at once.

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
One of my guys says he should have some of these in stock by May. He said as soon as he gets them he will let me know.

68510283AG

Cesar592

Reaction score
but it can be bought in my 4th gen I wanted to get a new one and Benny told me that he couldn't sell them

Moonlightboater

Reaction score

View attachment 151721
Have not messed with mine that much, but today seen this screen but the tachometer was a horizontal bar along the bottom with a digital speed readout that is duplicated on the HUD

jdmdc5teg06

Reaction score
One of my guys says he should have some of these in stock by May. He said as soon as he gets them he will let me know.

68510283AG
That’s a different part number for the digital cluster that was mentioned earlier in the thread. Is that also a full digital cluster? And from what vehicle is that?

They had posted the limited and the one for the TRX. Wondering if that’s for the Rebel or Laramie?

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s a different part number for the digital cluster that was mentioned earlier in the thread. Is that also a full digital cluster? And from what vehicle is that?

They had posted the limited and the one for the TRX. Wondering if that’s for the Rebel or Laramie?
For a rebel it would be 68510280AE

Users who are viewing this thread