5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digging The 2022 10th Anniversary Edition

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So the wait was worth it. I haven't put many miles on the truck yet other than the drive home from Mark Dodge but so far this thing has exceeded expectations. It's got plenty of power, it's very quiet and I totally dig all of the small touches that come with the 10th Anniversary package. Everything has been flawless so far, as it should be and even the fuel economy has been on par with what I would expect with my driving style. I dig the usefulness of eTorque. The system is not obtrusive at all and I find it well done. I have missed FCA's adaptive cruise compared to Honda's and Lane Assist is decent on the most aggressive setting. I've used parking assist for fun a couple of times and it's been solid so far as well. Last week I threw about 1000lbs worth of stuff in the bed of the truck and of course couldn't even tell it was there. But hey, you never know in a yuppie truck with no payload and 3.21 😉

I also jumped on the non-ethanol bandwagon and I'm working through a tank of 91 right now since it's so cheap locally right now for some reason. Time will tell if there's a noticeable difference on that front. I'm only planning to put around 5K/year on this thing so hopefully it serves us well for a long time.

Attachments

• PXL_20220222_024508700.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220222_024508700.MP.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 175
  • PXL_20220222_052911173.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220222_052911173.MP.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 176
  • PXL_20220222_140604333.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220222_140604333.MP.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 181
  • PXL_20220222_145214827.MP (1).jpg
    PXL_20220222_145214827.MP (1).jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 175

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great, congrats!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Another sidenote, wireless Android Auto has been flawless as well.
Yeah, I'm a fan. I do wish that it went full screen. Still a big improvement over my Denali.

Right now, I have it set up to show Google Maps up top, and the truck audio (YouTube Music or Sirius XM) at the bottom.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hate to ask a dumb question but I thought the 10th anniversary paint option was only blue?

Same question but for interior, is there more then one?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a fan. I do wish that it went full screen. Still a big improvement over my Denali.

Right now, I have it set up to show Google Maps up top, and the truck audio (YouTube Music or Sirius XM) at the bottom.
The full screen thing is possible if FCA decides to do it. Android Auto supports the resolution/screen size natively, it just takes the OEM to allow it.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hate to ask a dumb question but I thought the 10th anniversary paint option was only blue?

Same question but for interior, is there more then one?
You can pick any exterior color offered on the Limited (mine is Max Steel). The interior color scheme is fixed.

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
well....one thing is for sure, RAM is the best looking truck on the planet....congrats pal!

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck! May you have many years of driving enjoyment with your new ride.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
So the wait was worth it. I haven't put many miles on the truck yet other than the drive home from Mark Dodge but so far this thing has exceeded expectations. It's got plenty of power, it's very quiet and I totally dig all of the small touches that come with the 10th Anniversary package. Everything has been flawless so far, as it should be and even the fuel economy has been on par with what I would expect with my driving style. I dig the usefulness of eTorque. The system is not obtrusive at all and I find it well done. I have missed FCA's adaptive cruise compared to Honda's and Lane Assist is decent on the most aggressive setting. I've used parking assist for fun a couple of times and it's been solid so far as well. Last week I threw about 1000lbs worth of stuff in the bed of the truck and of course couldn't even tell it was there. But hey, you never know in a yuppie truck with no payload and 3.21 😉

I also jumped on the non-ethanol bandwagon and I'm working through a tank of 91 right now since it's so cheap locally right now for some reason. Time will tell if there's a noticeable difference on that front. I'm only planning to put around 5K/year on this thing so hopefully it serves us well for a long time.
Congratulations on the truck yes the 10th anniversary is absolutely gorgeous. That's impressive mileage with the E torque. My only beef is Uconnect 5 has been extremely problematic. You gotta step up your game on the miles though you're talking about 5000 per year and I've already broken 10K in 4 months!! 🤣🤣

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have pretty longterm relationships with my vehicles. My '13 Camry barely has 80K on it. Hopefully it's a while before it wears out. 😛

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score

Does the Maximum. Steel Metallic only come on the 10th Anniversary Limited? My I ordered my Limited this past Tuesday it was’t available for my build.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does the Maximum. Steel Metallic only come on the 10th Anniversary Limited? My I ordered my Limited this past Tuesday it was’t available for my build.
It has come and gone at least once now on the availability list. I ordered very early on. A few weeks later they pulled it, and Hydro Blue if I remember right. Both of those colors eventually made their ways back. If I recall correctly, there is a worldwide shortage on the base blue dye that literally everyone makes their blues from.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
It has come and gone at least once now on the availability list. I ordered very early on. A few weeks later they pulled it, and Hydro Blue if I remember right. Both of those colors eventually made their ways back. If I recall correctly, there is a worldwide shortage on the base blue dye that literally everyone makes their blues from.
Thanks and congrats as well, your truck looks sweet!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The full screen thing is possible if FCA decides to do it. Android Auto supports the resolution/screen size natively, it just takes the OEM to allow it.
Yep. Maybe UConnect 6 will give us full screen and let me use the dang eco scoring lol.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yep. Maybe UConnect 6 will give us full screen and let me use the dang eco scoring lol.
UC6? UC5 just came out for this model year :ROFLMAO:
I hope you're not expecting it to be backwards compatible with your UC5 system.

Users who are viewing this thread