5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Different ORP Spring part numbers

Jsavoie

Reaction score
Does anyone know the differences between all the part numbers for ORP springs and if it matters if you use the one that matches to your non ORP springs? Specifically for the rear springs
9c608bf0a65ff60f6ad2c267c955612b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jsavoie

Reaction score
Are those parts that have stars next to them the correct ones?

My rear springs are the ones with stars beside them though but the ORP springs i have don’t line up with the equivalent part #

Burner_After

Reaction score
Gotcha. I don't understand why it is so difficult to find the correct part numbers for the ORG front and rear springs

Todd1500

Reaction score
I think it may not be that simple. I'm wondering if they have different springs for different option groups. I know Carli has had problems dialing in their spring rate for their kit. Those Rebels with the multi-function tailgate and ram boxes sit lower in the back than other rebels due to the added weight. So it sounds like there are multiple ORG springs out there.

Users who are viewing this thread