5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Different color sport hood emblem

Medgas24

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get different color emblem for just the hood ones?

moparleo51

Reaction score
yeah they usually get vinyl decal overlays from ebay i believe.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Reflectiveconcepts.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get different color emblem for just the hood ones?
I got mine from Reflective Concepts. You can buy them for the individual emblems, or as a package, and they have about 20 colors

HemiDude

Reaction score
Not very difficult, if you are careful. I got them for all of my emblems, and I was pretty impressed with the quality and forethought they put into them. I did struggle with the "1500" portion of the hood emblems, they seemed to stretch easily.

A couple of nice things about these guys: They send a few extras on the trickier ones in case you run into trouble - sure took advantage of that! Also, I was able to order two different colors in for the hood emblems, so my "1500" is the same color as my truck, and the "HEMI 5.7" I did in bright orange

CPenn1086

Reaction score
You have a picture of that? I’m thinking about doing the same to mine.

Medgas24

Reaction score
Not very difficult, if you are careful. I got them for all of my emblems, and I was pretty impressed with the quality and forethought they put into them. I did struggle with the "1500" portion of the hood emblems, they seemed to stretch easily.

A couple of nice things about these guys: They send a few extras on the trickier ones in case you run into trouble - sure took advantage of that! Also, I was able to order two different colors in for the hood emblems, so my "1500" is the same color as my truck, and the "HEMI 5.7" I did in bright orange
Does it come as a set or do I need to change the quantity to 2?

HemiDude

Reaction score
Depends on what you order. Doors come in a pair, hood has both sides. Grill is a single, as are tailgates

Users who are viewing this thread