5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Differences between 2021 and the 2021 Rebels?

PoopsMcGee

Reaction score
So far the only difference is what is offered standard between the two, and also the 2022 offering the GT package. Right now there seems to be about a $3-4k difference when I select the same packages.

Anyone know what the differences are with the 2021 and the 2022 Rebels? If I don't want the GT then it makes sense to look for a 2021, right?

Maryland bowhunter

Reaction score
If you are fine with looking for an existing 2021 on a dealers lot and it has all the options in it you like, that may be your best option. Back in June 2021 I was trying to order a 2021 Rebel and was told it was too late, they aren't taking any new orders for that year, I had to order a 2022. The only big changes that I see was the availability of the GT package, which I did not get. Apple carplay was upgraded to 5 from 4, this includes you to be able to wirelessly hook up your cell phone to the vehicles screen. This is a really nice feature. Other than that they still have all the same/similar packages between the two years. Oh ya, one other difference the price went up a few grand between model years......

evanxrs

Reaction score
Ya major difference is the GT package and Uconnect allows wireless connection for carplay and Android Auto.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread