5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dfw austin detailing ceramic coating trip! Oct 5 thru 12...best price and quality

Patriotmobiledetail

Reaction score
hi.
Patriot detailing will be traveling to texas..dfw area and MAYBE austin..depending on.turnout.
I'll be offering only a 3 yr gtechniq coating which is my top line
U are looking at 750 for trucks no wheels
Or 900 w wheels and exterior and all door jambs

I have room for 2 to 3 trucks right now

Lmk and we can chat
Www.patriotdetailing.co
For reviews

I've done 5 member trucks now
And im way under the price point of 99.9 shops w same or better quality. Doesnt have to be a truck i do cars trucks and even planes;)
Text or call me at 9705180600

Dodgehemi0

Reaction score
hi.
Patriot detailing will be traveling to texas..dfw area and MAYBE austin..depending on.turnout.
I'll be offering only a 3 yr gtechniq coating which is my top line
U are looking at 750 for trucks no wheels
Or 900 w wheels and exterior and all door jambs

I have room for 2 to 3 trucks right now

Lmk and we can chat
Www.patriotdetailing.co
For reviews

I've done 5 member trucks now
And im way under the price point of 99.9 shops w same or better quality. Doesnt have to be a truck i do cars trucks and even planes;)
Text or call me at 9705180600

Wow hell of a great deal. Wish I could make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rambunktious

Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of interest for ceramic but when I post I get radio silence....
Lol
I'm interested as well, but we live in KCMO. Worse, we are driving to Waco but will not arrive there until the 14th. If you ever make it to the Missouri area, I have two vehicles that I would like to have done. My Ram and my wife's Fiat 500. I figure the Fiat 500 should only take 15 minutes since it's so small. Ha!

Patriotmobiledetail

Reaction score
Hi man.
I'm all for traveling but for me to go anywhere it would take 5 to 7 cars.
The costs of driving to Mo from colo and back plus cost in lodging meals etc. It really makes no sense for me unless I can do 5 to 7 trucks
I can make 1k to 1100 locally in denver per coating.
I'm offering this 750 deal as a deal. Thats w relatively mild paint correction..so nothing trashed or wild.

A fiat is still around 650 or so to coat w csl.
But yah if you are able to make it to tx when im there or even arrange for more interest in Missouri id consider it

Reaction score
I'm interested as well, but we live in KCMO. Worse, we are driving to Waco but will not arrive there until the 14th. If you ever make it to the Missouri area, I have two vehicles that I would like to have done. My Ram and my wife's Fiat 500. I figure the Fiat 500 should only take 15 minutes since it's so small. Ha!
KC Area also! Interested!

Users who are viewing this thread