5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED

Reaction score
Every now and then this message pops up, it remains on even though I press "X" or "ok". it seems to be an update glitch. I have tried all tricks and it just has to disappear on it's own. Anyone else has this issue?

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Every now and then this message pops up, it remains on even though I press "X" or "ok". it seems to be an update glitch. I have tried all tricks and it just has to disappear on it's own. Anyone else has this issue?
Searching will help.....
Search brings up this thread.

kennny

Reaction score
Same here any solution out therr

Cali_cummins

Reaction score
Also getting it here, 2020 ram 3500 limited. Have ver 40.1 installed for a while now no issues.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have only seen it when trying to charge something and it will not connect to the data lines of the USB.

Malodave

ArcotRAMathorn

Reaction score
I made the switch from usb-c to usb-c cable to a usb-a to usb-c cable and haven't had the issue again.

This was after a USB hub replacement, several different cables, and a firmware update failed to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online