5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Device not supported issue

Andrew C

Reaction score
Can anyone help with a part number or numbers that make up the Media Hub under the 12" screen or a name and contact details of a good dealer that will give support over the phone/online?
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 DT 4X4, Ram boxes and all. Best 4x4 I've ever owned except for this little issue of "Device not supported" that keeps over riding the screen.

I have been told to replace the Media Hub but there are none available in Australia at the moment so need to order online

paulcakman

Reaction score
Had the same issue after purchasing new SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 Ultra. Unpair your connected phone.
Update All Google Apps and Android Auto App.

Clear the caches for each app.

Repair your phone to Uconnect.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Schatzy

Reaction score
I had multiple problems with my USB ports not working and device not supported messages. Originally thought the media hub was bad but found the rear seat media hub also did the same thing. Chance of both hubs being bad was unlikely. I was still under warranty and dealership traced it back to a bad connection in the wiring harness in the console. One of the pins was not seated properly in a connection point and caused random problems with the hubs not working. Problem was fixed and has been working great. Not sure if this is your problem but thought would mention it if it helps. Don't know exactly where the connection point is located in the console.

Tg6512

Reaction score
Had the problem out of no where this weekend. No cable was plugged in and my U Connect did not update. I updated all the apps on my phone as a last resort and the problem immediately went away.

Users who are viewing this thread