5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deployable bed step

DM-SC

Reaction score
Mine came in today and was double boxed and the nuts and bolts were in a ziplock with cardboard wrapped around it and taped. I know some guys were concerned with beat up boxes in shipping so it looks like MoparAmerica has heard what you guys have said and are taking steps to correct it.
That's how mine arrived yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

trixdesigns

Reaction score
Mine arrived today, the step poking out the bottom of the box with a few pieces of cardboard hastily tossed in for “padding”

Looks like the step took a bit of a hit and was covered in grease. Here’s what it looks like after cleaning it up. I’ve already contacted the MoparAmerica and am looking forward to resolution.
fbbb0e38d519379df39603ff55c0ea60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SacRebel

Reaction score
Mine arrived today, the step poking out the bottom of the box with a few pieces of cardboard hastily tossed in for “padding”

Looks like the step took a bit of a hit and was covered in grease. Here’s what it looks like after cleaning it up. I’ve already contacted the MoparAmerica and am looking forward to resolution.
fbbb0e38d519379df39603ff55c0ea60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t count on ever hearing from them.

DM-SC

Reaction score
I just finished installing mine.

I didn't have to use the included nuts. My truck has the OEM tow hitch. The mount has nuts attached that the two rear bolts screwed into.

Really makes getting in and out of the bed a lot easier.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1200GS

Reaction score
Installed yesterday, LOVE it. What a great design!

Users who are viewing this thread