5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dennis Dilllon price: experience? Price negotiable?

jastevenson

Reaction score
Hi all,

Was considering ordering a 2021 Ram from Dennis Dillon. Has anyone had success negotiating the order price (provided by email)?

Also, we’re you satisfied with your order experience there?

Thanks!

TaterRam

Reaction score
Tagging this...

I requested quotes from DD, as well as the other dealers in the treasure valley area. They came back about 12% off MSRP so far. What have they provided you?

Fishwiz

Reaction score
I bought my 2020 BTS from Dennis Dillon in early Sept. There was no negotiation, and frankly I was happy with their posted price (20% off MSRP). They gave a very fair price for my 2015 F150 that I traded.

I organized everything, including trade, over the phone/email/text, then drove 9 hours to go buy it. Everything was accurate down to the penny... They didn't play games with any pricing. They wanted a non refundable deposit to hold the truck, but honored my word because their system was unable to send me their online payment deposit system. I worked with Tony Harris. Definitely more knowledgeable than many salespeople I've worked with before.

They specialize in selling to out of state people, and they performed well for me.

Only problem is that they still haven't sent my papers to my county for registration/titling. But it's not their fault because they're waiting on FCA's bank to finish their processing on the loan.

If you want to know more, just ask. Btw, if you buy from them, use my name (I can PM you). I think there are referral discounts for both of us involved, but I don't recall exactly the amount.
16b0b5ff2d633689aa2477badcec0d86.jpg
cc06ba6c0264ed046d77d1b92fd69c95.jpg
115426b44a690da4759d39789d11fbe0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread