5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delmonico Red Spray Paint

corunn

Reaction score
I'd like to paint some things on my truck, but all I can find is touch up paint and not spray paint for delmonico red. I found one online, but it's really expensive (over $50 a can). Anyone know where I can find reasonably priced spray paint?

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Find a Sherwin Williams automotive store in your area they can mix paint there for your paint code… or automotivetouchup.com

Edit:

Double check your paint code

corunn

Reaction score
Find a Sherwin Williams automotive store in your area they can mix paint there for your paint code… or automotivetouchup.com

Edit:

Double check your paint code
Thanks for your quick reply. My paint code is PRV per my door jamb. Just want to make sure the link you provided will be the same shade since it calls the paint velvet red or passion red instead of delmonico.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep “should” be the same color. Mopar tends to use the same colors just different names throughout their line up. You might even be able to get your local dealership to get it as well. As with any paint always do a spray out first to verify that the color is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread